Friday, August 9, 2013

Find A Lawyer. Page 4

Vaccinations and Exemptions (continued)

Question 16 - Vaccinations and Child Protective Services?

Question: my baby is 4 month and yesterday was her 4 month old shots but it was raining and i had to take the train so i just thought it was dangerous, and when today i call to make an appointment for today but they gave me the appointment for 2 weeks and she is going to be 5 month in that week.. the problem is that my friend told me the can call child protective service if i missed appointment... what else can i do? really nervous thank you guys im just really concerned.
vaccines for children

Answer: You are not required to vaccinate your baby. It is your right as a parent to delay or completely skip some or all vaccines. You can sign an exemption form or write an exemption letter when it is time for school or daycare if you choose to skip one or more of the "required" vaccines. Your doctor is not going to call CPS about an appointment that they scheduled. That would be bizarre. But just so you know, anyone can call child protective services for any reason. It doesn't mean CPS would do anything about it or have anything to use against the parent. I suggest that, instead of living your life in fear and making fear-based decisions regarding your parenting, you research what your rights are regarding CPS. Your Fourth Amendment Constitutional rights allow you to refuse a CPS worker access to your home. You can also refuse to allow a police officer into your home, unless they have a valid search warrant signed by a judge. A judge would need a good reason to sign a search warrant. A search warrant limits what can be searched for, so it is protection against random snooping. Do not sign anything CPS asks you to sign, unless you have consulted a competent lawyer who is knowledgeable about CPS. You will probably never have to use the information I just gave you, but it should be reassuring to know you do have rights, and how to protect yourself and your family.

Question 17 - Lost Job Because Refused MMR Vaccine

find a lawyerQuestion: If a person has been granted a job at a California medical institution with an offer in writing, but later the offer is pulled because he refuse the MMR vaccination due to religious reasons, would it be illegal since he/she has been discriminated based on religion? Let's assume two scenarios: a) he'll only work in a call center with no client contact. b) he works at various doctor offices and throughout the institution. Is there a California State or Federal law that provides an exemption to immunization, and if so, does the exemption part of the law covers all business types? The institution I have in mind is a California public institution. I am particularly interested to hear from lawyers who are in the employment and health profession. I'm given the reason that if I'm not vaccinated, then I can infect others, however, I disagree in that this issue deals with me. If others are exposed, and they are not vaccinated, then it was their choice. Thanks.

Answer: If you are so religious you don't want the necessary vaccines nobody wants you near their body so find another line of work. They are not discriminating. Your refusal to comply with the job requirements is enough to disqualify you. Your reasons are your own and no body's business. I would not want you near me.

Here is a good book on the controversial and confusing subject of legal exemptions. Know your rights! (Instant download just $24.95)

 Here's an interesting video regarding the Gardasil Vaccination.

Question 18 - Default Judgement

find a lawyerQuestion: My CSE order was turned over to the prosecuting attorney's office in the state of Missouri..What happens when the NCP avoids being served even though there's a court date for us. They won't answer the door. He owes over 10K & they say its a civil case. 

Answer: If they cannot be served before the court date, and the person conducting service certifies that they are avoiding being served, you will win a default judgment. 


Question 19 - Credit Rating

find a lawyerQuestion: I'm having a little debate here with my father-in-law who is a little cooky and believes he can pay a lawyer 500 dollars and the lawyer will be able to raise his credit score from 500 to 710. I'm tellin him not to get involved because it is most likely a rip off or some sort of fraud that he REALLY does not want to get mixed up in. Could anyone tell me if what he is saying is possible and if so, why EVERYONE isnt doing this? Thanks! 

Answer: He should do it himself. There are plenty of places on the web where he can learn what he needs to do, not only the FTC sites but there are also a few totally free sites where he can learn from those who have been there done that. He may be wasting his $500 since the consumer reporting agencies (CRA's) are many times refusing to deal with lawyers or credit repair orgs (CRO's). Legally the CRA's do not have to accept disputes from anyone but the person who is named on the credit report. The CRA's will often refuse to investigate if it even looks like a lawyer or a CRO has had their fingers in drafting up the dispute. He would also need to check to see if that lawyer is following all of the CRO laws for his state, and must be licensed and bonded as a CRO if the state requires it. One other big word of warning, your FIL's reports are not the lawyers reports. The lawyer will probably not care if, through the disputes he sends, your FIL ends up being sued. If your FIL was doing it himself, he could learn if something should be disputed or if the dispute should be held off.

No comments:

Post a Comment